Just because someone “likes” you does not mean they know you. Company and brand awareness development with specific messaging, promotion and results-driven themes are my specialty. Hearts may be all a Twitter, and your tweet should be worth a thousand words, not just a number of characters.
Your reputation is the rulebook and my guideline as we venture into the cyber world. B2B will find your audience and foster communication built on trust, vibrant content and an ever-engaging message.
And you thought Public Relations was hard to define!? Try Social Media, something that is used by so many and understood by so few. But wow is it a part of our world and you need to be part of it.
- There are over 13 million Facebook “apps”.
- The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55-64 year age bracket. That’s a growth of 79% since 2012. For Facebook and Google Plus, the 45 to 54 year age bracket at 46% and 56% respectively are the fastest growing demographics.
- 93% of marketers are using social media. However, only 9% of marketing companies have full-time bloggers.
- Food is the top category on Pinterest making up 57% of discussions.
- 23% of Facebook users check their account at least 5 times a day.
- According to this study, mothers with children under the age of 5 are the most active on social media.
- 80% of all Pinterest pins are actually repins.
- Users send out 58 million tweets per day, with 9,100 happening every second. However, there are 222 million Twitters who just watch other people’s tweets.
- There are 684,478 pieces of content shared on Facebook; 3,600 new photos on Instagram; 2,083 check-ins on Foursquare during every minute of every day.
- People are spending 1 out of every 7 minutes on Facebook when online. Facebook users typically are spending 10.5 billion minutes (almost 20,000 years) on the social network. And, that’s excluding mobile devices.
- Instagram has already had more than 16 billion photos uploaded since debuting in 2010. 5 million photos are uploaded daily.
- The male vs. female ratio of social media users is as follows: Facebook – 60% female/40% male; Twitter – 60% female/40% male; Pinterest – 79% female/21% male; Google Plus – 29% female/71% male; LinkedIn – 55% female/45% male.
- Around 46% of web users will look towards social media when making a purchase.
- How popular is social media? It’s the most popular activity online.